I’ve coined myself a “Digital Radical” which can be defined as someone who is savvy at all things digital. My talents start with a camera, and usually end with a video, website, or live stream. I’m self taught with a lot of midnight oil, Google searches, tutorials, and trial and error. I do ask a lot of questions from the experts that I have crossed paths with. These days it pays to be a sponge, of data that is. I am happily married to my ski school sweetheart and we have three Bacon-bits.
- Born and raised in Vista, California. Son of a Marine Corps Drill Instructor
- Made a life for myself snowboarding around the globe, 1989 to present
- Married in 1998, raising three Bacon-bits with my beautiful wife (ski school sweethearts)
- Became a digital media radical back when it came of age in early 2000
- Started a fellowship with Jesus Christ in 2007
- Developed and managed a retail click and mortar set of stores
- Freelance web designer and content creator
- Marketing Specialist for a company who competed against GoPro
- 9 years with a Live Stream and Content Capture company.